Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Forgiving in order to free yourself...

I have been learning a lot from Psychic Medium John Holland lately about a variety of subjects, one of which is the process forgiving. This guy really knows his stuff and I’m currently in the process of putting his practices to work. In the past years time I have not only been trying to become more developed psychically, that has been something I have wanted for a long time, but also I have been trying hard to be able to “go to the next level” spiritually speaking and find the love in all situations, good or bad, and basically try to think and feel like a lightworker would (which btw I would also love to be one day with more experience). I’ve noticed it has become a lot easier for me to do this the more I learn about how the universe works and I have become a lot more accepting of things and behaviors and am in general just more at peace with everything. I was just recently told that I am ready to “go to the next level” and that I’m already doing great, but that it would be important to forgive anyone or any situations that might be interfering with my energy, and in essence, holding me back. So, I really thought about it and there are a few people, a couple from my old office at work and a couple in my personal life, that I realized I would need to forgive in order for me to be free to let new and higher energy into my life. Forgiving someone does not mean that you let them off the hook, it only means that you are allowing yourself to cut that energy cord that was connecting you to that person or situation so that your aura can be cleansed and ready to receive the new and positive things that you want to come into your life. To me at least, it also doesn’t necessarily mean that you want the person out of your life for good either; it’s just that you need to forgive to move on, whether they stay in your life or not. The exercise that I learned from John is you imagine that person walking up to you so that they are standing right in front of you, then you visualize green healing light surrounding the both of you (green is associated with the heart chakra and also Archangel Raphael, the healing Archangel), then you say some affirmations that resonates with you and your situation with this person or situation. The ones I use that John uses are…”I am now bringing in the healing power of forgiveness”…”I release myself from the emotions of the past”…”I now forgive you and release you”…”I forgive myself for accepting the belief pattern of pain and suffering”…”My heart is now open to receive love in my life.” John does a weekly show and has a lot of podcasts in archives on Hayhouseradio.com on a variety of subjects that are very helpful and they really resonate with me more than anyone else’s have in the past. To hear the archives you have to register with them, but it’s well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment