Monday, December 29, 2008

My first blog..what's to come here..& thanks to BFCG

Ok so thanks to my friend "barefoot countrygirl" (not sure if she wants her name known on here), whom without her telling people about her blogs on here I would not have known how to get started with this, or at least it would have been a lot more difficult anyway. And, I truely believe there is a reason why everything happens and information that is supposed to come to you at a certain time will come to you. This information from BFCG came to me at this time - a time when another message came to me just a few weeks ago from spirit about my future and the possiblility of me diversifying my career down the line eventually (when I can finally work at home that is) and the vision of me getting into niche blogging at some point, so this could be the beginning, the VERY BEGINNING stepping stone to that avenue. At least this will get me into the habit of doing blogs regularly and updating them for future. So thank you BFCG. I have to admit I'm very excited about this. Why? I'm not too sure yet, but nonetheless I am excited and that's always a good thing. That means you're on the right track, even if you don't know what you're doing or how you're going to do it. I've also been getting continual messages through various means by spirit (and we're talking pretty much every means save for telepathic in my own head) for a long time now telling me I need to get into creative writing/journalism. I even got it through the Frank's Box earlier this year of all places. [Please let me know if you need me to explain Frank's Box, I can do a separate blog - don't want this one to get too long] All this time I just couldn't understand why this message kept being thrown at me so much since I've never considered myself a good writer in the least. I see other blogs from friends and they blow me out of the water...I am just not good at the wording in general and having blogs sound like they were written by a writer like some of my friends' blogs sound like; I swear my friends have taken writing classes!! But, now THAT puzzle piece might be starting to fit together. At least one puzzle piece fitting together is better than none of them, and believe me there are a lot more puzzle pieces that I wish I could fit together, but I'll save those for separate blogs. LOL.



I am planning to write a lot about spiritual/paranormal subjects (i.e. psychic, dreams, spirit guides, angels, meditation, ghosts) on here since that is my passion in life. But I will also throw in the regular , day to day life stuff as well (if I have anything somewhat interesting to write about that is) which will probably more than likely involve something of the spiritual nature anyway, so who knows. I will also make it a point to update regularly.



So, this is my first blog (on here that is). I was going to do a year-in-review blog, but I will have to do that separately since this one is getting too long alreay. LOL.



Love and Light to all.

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh I LOVE it!! And yes you can use my name..lol! Thank you for the discreetness though! Hello I'm Rachael! *grin* It looks GREAT here! I am so excited you are doing this too! I have also just discovered another blog site called xanga.com, and that site looks pretty neat as well, you might check it out as it has some different features and seems to be pretty easy to use, I've been sort of looking into that one too even though it's nice here, but it's nice to have other options. Then there's typepad but you have to pay for that site I think. You will find your niche and I am so excited for you! What a wonderful new journey to start for 2009! And by the way, I think you are an amazing writer!

    Love to you,
    Rachael
    (ps maybe I need to add the comment feature to my blog, hmmmm..)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rach! I didn't do anything to add the comment feature, but I'm glad it's there. Haha.

    ReplyDelete